Wednesday, January 25, 2012

If you can't say anything nice...

It's not that I have anything bad or mean to say. It's really that I don't have much at all to say.

We got bad news from the county zoning office, and we are still mulling it over and thinking about what it means and what we ought to do. You'll probably hear more about all of that later.

I have articles of incorporation written.

It's been a productive, but kind-of-blah kind of week.

I guess, maybe, the best thing I could say is... Please pray for Seeds of Grace.

We believe the best way to minister to High Ridge is to move into the neighborhood, but the word from the zoning office is that it will be very difficult, at best. So...if this is the plan, we need to know how to work within the system and how to get a place in the neighborhood. If it is not the plan, we need to know what the best way to do what God has called us to do without being in the neighborhood.

Please pray for Teri and I as we continue to sort out what we are to do with the burdens God has laid on our hearts. he has the answers. He is the answer. We are trusting him.

1 comment: